Load It Up and Just Go!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJCaldie

Reaction score
i want to see these quads getting USED and see what they can really do!

Were calling it Quamping
This year was the second time we loaded up and camped with only what was on our backs and strapped to the back of our bikes. last year was one night. since i had a rack this time and i graduated i wanted something bigger so we went out for two nights. i took like 200 pics and i might make a photobucket album of some favs later but im not sure yet.

P1030644_zps3b174bae.jpg

I want to see other people using thier racks. my trip was totally comfortable. I was really underloaded and not limited on performance but im looking to help my buddy out on that ice chest next time. from how i saw his quad ride im thinking i really need the front rack to balance out the weight.

So i know some people think these rear racks are ugly on the warrior. i guess it would just look silly if you use your bike for sport only but these things were built for so much more. i meen just look at that bike! last Christmas i got my rear rack and i love it. for small rides with my buddies i can bring out extra stuff and just strap it on and go. it has its uses and gets used quite a bit. no more strategic parking of your truck for base camp. your quad is your base camp and now lets see how far away from our trucks we can get!

Also, i guess there's a lot of questions about how you get a hold of this rack. just Google something like "yamaha warrior rear rack" or "yfm 350x rack." you'll find a bunch of stuff. ebay probably is the best place for prices like almost anything else. just act quick if you find one. the only brand ive found that is commercially available right now is CMP. the weight limit is 60 lbs but i stand on it all the time so im pretty sure its just the plasticity limit.

Last edited:
Very Very cool. I useually just carry minor tools and water, and treck back to my camper to sleep. But I really want to plan a trip where I ride out into the wild, camp and then treck back. I have the abliltiy to do so as well in WV. I just may have to go about it.

We got camps down here in southern florida way out in the middle of nowhere but it seems like when we get there we just unload the big things take some sleeping bags and a cooler and ride until we get tired and go to sleep. Always nice to have a good 4x4 or two so you can dump most of the stuff on them though :)

guess i managed not to subscribe to my post or something. i dedn't know people actually posted back.

that big bear does surprisingly well for a 2 wheel drive. for our next trip we were thinking about going lighter weight and doing mountain house but my buddy just yesterday bought a bran new grizzly 300. his son is going to put a rack on this 2 stroke polaris. if that works out for him then well have 4 sets of racks to carry gear, hopefully letting us bring more people, more beer, better food, and just some awesome camps

Thats the Santa rita mountains. off the 83, going to sonoita, about a mile or two past the border patrol check point. the popular area would be gardner canyon. great camping spots there but ive seen RVs pulled in to that area so it makes me feel less special. the sunset pic was Box canyon, rosemont surveying area

Ya I go to sharlels gap a lot great trails rugged terrain fun to camp at more for 4x4s the caves and castle are cool to go to up there

ive only bee as far as down the backside of the saddle down to the wash. they call it the elevator going up the next portion

Ya it's a rough one but fun takes u to oracle and or by the biosphere up the saddle is the castle

Back