LMAO!! TOO FUNNY

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow last night when I looked at that auction it was at 11,500 not its at 13,100...22 hours left and 65 bids...Its probably a 40,000 car. HAHA

You really had to read it, but in short it was an eBay ad for a Closed Garage Mystery Sale. According to the listing, a 16 year old boy received a sports car for his Birthday and got a speeding ticket within the first hour of owning it. As punishment the Mother was selling it on eBay and making him watch people bid on it without them knowing what it was.

All the ad explained was that it was made in 2005, was Asian and had four wheels, in perfect condition with no scratches or dents. Last time I saw it was at 13,000+ and no reserve.

The story was that Some guy bought his 16 year old son a sports car, and the kid got a 20-over speeding ticket within an hour of having it. Then the kid tried to cover up that he got a ticket and lied about it. The mother was pissed about the whole thing and was selling the car as a mystery vehicle, all she said in the listing was that it was a black 2005 sports car with 4 wheels, and that it was in good shape, nothing else.

and OUT of the box it has .........there fore cars dont come in boxes...it is a car that came in a box and got a ticket w/ it (gokart, rc car, )

No no, do you not read the entire article and simply skim to the parts you want... or did you really not understand it.... or was that a sad attempt at humor??

She was referring to the legal aspect of the sale... in order to sale a mystery item you must include something.... so she explained you were bidding on a BOX with a set of KEYS inside. Anything she GAVE you OUTSIDE the BOX was a GIFT. Therefore, the GIFT OUTSIDE the BOX had/has four wheels and so forth...duhhhh :)

Thats why me and you (pdxguy) get along so well.........we have that "brain" thing in common...lol Im glad you did that post...i was about to but just didnt have the energy :)

Back