Little bit disappointed in myself:(

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'00 WO-YA!

Reaction score
Shenandoah Valley, between the Blue Ridge mountain
I totally messed up a sacrificial Blaster jug tonight. I was adding boost ports to the intake side, I nailed one of em & botched the other side all to ****!! Damn shame too, I guess that's the learning process, it's not totally ready for scrap, it's gonna be my lil test the limits of thing & see were the boundaries are piece.

I totally messed up a sacrificial Blaster jug tonight. I was adding boost ports to the intake side, I nailed one of em & botched the other side all to ****!! Damn shame too, I guess that's the learning process, it's not totally ready for scrap, it's gonna be my lil test the limits of thing & see were the boundaries are piece.

Hey dude way off topic but do u live in virginia???

heres a pic

downsized95Image12072011071943.jpg

Weston, I do everything off my phone so I can't post pics with this device. I can take some pics & txt em to ya if that's straight with you? Just hit me with your #

also, yes , I'm in Va.

I got a good buddy who lives in the Shanandoah Valley.

Find a good TiG welder. see if it can be filled and reground.

Kinda what I was thinking. I was waiting for the punch line.

If you're talking about the drill hole into the sleeve, then you''ve created a cool paperweight. Sleeve time. I don't think any welding will work on an iron liner pressed into aluminum like that (heat sink, different metal properties and chemicals released, etc).

Ok, I've been studying this quite a bit. It really appears that what I feared may have been a fubar will just be an addition. These holes will be open at the same time that the main port opens & close off when the piston is down. At this point in the cycle there's still a small opening in the main port so no biggie. I believe it's going to be just fine.

Back