• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lightened flywheel on ebay

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. i indicated it true within .0005" and cut it. i've done many flywheels for 2strokes, so i figured why not one for a warrior!

You don't have to balance it. took off 5.1oz. i grabbed it on the inside lightly. you have to take very light cuts, i take .002" per cut.

i got a buddy in a machine shop imma see if i can get a extra flywheel and do some testing with different weights and find what i like best if he's willing to help :tup: thanks for the idea headache

No problem. I've got one more spare flywheel that i cut the same amount if anyone on here wants it. I was gonna save it and swap it out on my quad, but i guess i'll just sell it and pull mine off later and cut it.

make sure you have a good cutter in the lathe. the material of these flywheels are real gummy steel, similar to D2 tool steel.

No problem. Shipping doesn't take long one state over lol. My brother lives just south of nashville in Franklin

Back