Life after the raptor 350....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suspensionworx

Reaction score
this is my 06 yfz....ive had it for just over a month, i put a full GYTR exhaust, tag x5 bars,holeshot XCR tires, powermadd hand guards, progrips, DMP graphix kit, ac racing propeg nerfs and front bumper, as well as some "free mods" which allow this little sucker to whoops some 700 ass ;D

damn man...that thing looks nice lol glad you still have somethin to play around on ;)

nice man but i dont much care for the blue and white camoflauge graphics. but other than that nice yfz. :)

looks good.... we have to meet up and see if you can kick an r's ass haha.

The so called "free mods" ....

Pretty much the best thing about the YFZ haha. In stock form its begging to be unleashed haha.

I got a KICK ASS deal on the exhuast and nerf bars.....and i like the way it sounds. Nice and deep and not all raspy.The free things u can do to this thing are NUTS .....NUTS I SAY !!!!!!

The motor in the YFZ is pretty much the same as the dirt bikes motor but they have detuned it quite a bit. The infamous cam mod is a way or getting a good horsepower gain, that coupled with a good exhaust and filter and it will put you in front of any stock YFZ by a good 4+

Back