Letting the warrior go

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtrider73068

Reaction score
Well was going to get it all fixed up and sell it to get a 400ex, but in the past year of trying to get what I need done, and only been riding about twice, we have decided to sell it and put that toward a boat like a jon boat of some sort something that can be put on small lakes that can be loaded in by hand, have one place that has a ramp but closed off since its bout a 40 foot drop to the bottom behind the damn so its got to be small and kinda light, and do more fishing and camping, since its better for more of the family to go and get the kids out.

Trying to go rideing takes alot of planning, loading gear food then find a place, its getting hard to good places that are close to do a day ride or a couple hour ride, most places here are a couple hours away so not really worth a day run then be worn out and tired. Plus I have been wanting to get into more fishing, more relaxing and easy going, if don't catch anything just being out there on the water and enjoy some peace, is nice.

i understand your situation. it is very time consuming and pain staking to get prepared for a good trail ride. i don't blame you for selling it one bit. if it was between riding and fishing in the boat, i'd take being out on the water every time. good luck man

Back