• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Left Side Case or Both!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
Shot in the dark here, but does anyone have a left side case they wanna get rid of? Been looking on Ebay, but all those are right side cases or complete cases for an outrageous price.

Let me know. Thanks

Get me back on the trails :atv:

i'll keep that one in mind man. thanks for posting. it's a little bit more than i wanted to spend, but i may end up having to do that.

hit up MS warrior man im sure he has a set

That I do! give me a couple days to finish tearing it apart and get it all cleaned up so i can make sure its not cracked or anything it looks good but i wanna be sure.

That I do! give me a couple days to finish tearing it apart and get it all cleaned up so i can make sure its not cracked or anything it looks good but i wanna be sure.

hell yeah, let me know dude. ASAP! thanks

I got them they are in good shape just gotta tear them down and it might,take me a few days with hurricane coming we are about to get slammed but I will get it done as soon as possible jons I promise!

i have one what you looking to pay ? can ship if you pay let me know

I got them they are in good shape just gotta tear them down and it might,take me a few days with hurricane coming we are about to get slammed but I will get it done as soon as possible jons I promise!
love your sig Half oil cooler mod lmfao!!!

Hahaha ya well I fucked up the extra clutch cover so they are both going out to 98 we actually just talking about it! HahAha

Hey man you can probably fix the case I have pretty easy with some quick steel i cracked the case one of the holes it goes through but you can fill it,drill it,tap it and be okay.

Back