Latest pics...01" Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfmracing

Reaction score
Shes about 98% done with a few other nic nacs to add......heres the so far of my other wife.....

4wheelerproject0390ex.jpg

4wheelerproject0402mq.jpg

4wheelerproject0411is.jpg

4wheelerproject0424jc.jpg

4wheelerproject0436im.jpg

4wheelerproject0447db.jpg

A few with the air filter.....

4wheelerproject0372di.jpg

4wheelerproject0382ad.jpg

Heres a shot of the dual peg setup.......................................
4wheelerproject0496js.jpg

Like i said..she's almost done !!...let me know what ya's think...

First off that thing is looking very good. I like the plastics and the hood.

2nd the first 2 pictures work and thats it...

Prob the host i went through.. they were slow loading up today..I'm sure they will all work soon enough..lol

;D

Really nice!!!

The plastics look great!

Man that thing look awesome, I love them ITP rims. I have the same rims on my 05 z400. Where did you find the tires? And who makes them?

Man that thing look awesome, I love them ITP rims. I have the same rims on my 05 z400. Where did you find the tires? And who makes them?

Got them from a local shop...but they are made by titan i believe..and they are called fast trekkers..good traction in the front,but the rears are a little slick...

Oh yeah..thanks for the replys..I knew some would like and others not...it takes some hard work to make the machine how you want it to look and perform...and well, she is mine so i am most happy!

Very nice man...looking real good. I have a full set of works shocks I am trying to sell and a lonestar yamaha blue swingarm(that would look good on your bike) if you are interested ;)

Getting ready to get in the shop to cut up some pegs....doing the double peg setup...will have pics tonight!

That's sweet. How does not having the airbox effect performance? I would consider this mod if enough power was gained. I would imagine you really DONT want that filter to get wet/dirty so how often do you clean it? Like I said, sweet.

There is a big difference for response..running it wide open....I will be using outerwears and going to make some what of a shield to protect the lower half

Back