Last day of school!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K took exams, got out at 10:30 and went strait from school to the farm. Heres some pics of our annual riding on the last day of school.

Parking, more cars but not shown.
Farmtrip1parking.jpg

Toys, more of them just not shown
farmtrip1toys.jpg

Working on our party house that our friends parents gave to us for the summer.
Farmtrip1workinghard.jpg

Our hillbilly porch
farmtrip1hillbillycouches.jpg

Chris being super gay
FarmTrip1Chris.jpg

My truck
Farmtrip1truck.jpg

Team Exile Racing
farmtrip1txr.jpg

TXR's toys
farmtrip1txrtoys.jpg

Me on the left and ben(93warriorridr) on the right
farmtrip1warriors8.jpg

Our warriors
farmtrip1warriors1.jpg

farmtrip1warriors6.jpg

farmtrip1warriors5.jpg

farmtrip1warriors5.jpg

farmtrip1warriors4.jpg

farmtrip1warriors3.jpg

farmtrip1warriors2.jpg

farmtrip1warrriors7.jpg

K now about the day. Not very much riding our track was grown over and the dicks that own the woods behind our track fenched them in so i didnt do much riding just going in a circle basicly. But we just fucked around the whole day if you didnt knotice from chris being gay. It was too hot to ride anways.

Now about the bad news. I have a race on the 17th and just my luck when i thought it was running good i found out my cluch is almost GONE! I dont think i can be anymore pissed. I have a clutch i just need a gasket which i dont have money for.

I wanted to get action shots and every time i go here i say im going to get them but i end up just taking pics of us doing nothing.

High school kids and a house to screw around in? Man things are different out that way from here. Sorry to hear you didn't get to ride and sucks about the clutch. At least you have more time for your rebuild.

Your friend Ben needs some new rear tires and clean some of that carbon build up off of his exhaust.lol ;D

Looks like ya got a pretty threatining race team ya got there ha...thats sooo sick u guys have that house to yourselves, how is it still standing??

Well the house. What a fun place. The parents rebuilt it because it was an OLD farm house but just look at the pics its amazing now. They want to rent it out but they thought they would just let us have it till the winter because we would aways be there and we would probly piss the renters off because of how load we are with the wheelers and all the **** we do with home made m80s and ****. But yeah We have gotten kicked out of it soo many times because of all the stupid **** we do. And they said the next time we do somthing stupid where not alowed to go up there for anything anymore.

But i have no idea why the kids parents gave it to us or even trust us at all. I even think we shouldnt have the house.

I have never been alowed to stay the night and i think its a good thing. Because i would rather not go to juvy over night like they did over the winter out there.

Nothing illegal happend that night but belive me around the fire pit in the track at the back wow, fun times.

Nice reminds me of 8 years ago, me and my boys rented a house in Seaside Heights NJ, Blaine ave, we were half way between the boardwalk and the club Temptations, needless to say it was an awsome summer, girls girls girls everywere, we were drunk most of the time and had a porch just like that, that we would carry the sofa out to sit on.

Nice reminds me of 8 years ago, me and my boys rented a house in Seaside Heights NJ, Blaine ave, we were half way between the boardwalk and the club Temptations, needless to say it was an awsome summer, girls girls girls everywere, we were drunk most of the time and had a porch just like that, that we would carry the sofa out to sit on.

You Benny!!

Lol j/p, yea, the area can be fun, but it get's tiring. and the traffic sucks on the weekends around here.

But Nice place you guys have there, Don't wreck it, and you guys might be able to convince them if you guys can rent it out.
~Bill

I knew you guys were gonna call me a benny. Trust me I know how bad the traffic sucks, I used to sit in it on the parkway every friday and sunday. The worst spots were the Driscoll bridge, exit 98 and after the toll all the way to exit 82, then there was the Toms river bridge, man I don't miss that.

aww yes chris striping in the parking lot. Kinda gay. I took the pic and told him i was going to put it on the internet to see if he would get mad but he didnt care. Well he was in his boxers because all he had was his riding pants and nothing on under neath. So he had to take them off when he went in the house because they were muddy. Well he spilled mountin dew on his boxer and had to change so he went out to his truck to grab his boxers and he didnt go inside to change. Hes funny he doesnt care about anything.

You could change the clutches and not repalce the 10 dollar gasket.... i can almost make a guarentee that it wont leak. Its never under much pressure and as long as you get it off without messing it up it should be fine.

wtf? here in canada we still have like a week and a half left..... dammit. But for me, I don't think I will be able to ride when schools done. nowhere to ride so I'm gunna have to sell....

sweet pics though. except for the half naked guy.. ehh

You could change the clutches and not repalce the 10 dollar gasket.... i can almost make a guarentee that it wont leak. Its never under much pressure and as long as you get it off without messing it up it should be fine.

Thats what i was thinking. Why do i always have to buy a gasket. They always look fine when i take it apart. It always seemed pointless to mee because they looked fine but i did it becuase the manual said to.

Back