Land Between The Lakes/Turkey Bay

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbogosia

Reaction score
Got a chance to do some riding and went to a place in Kentucky called Land Between The Lakes/ Turkey Bay. Fun time. I went by myself so if anyone reads this and wants to go sometime just send me an email. Lots of jumps, hills, and woods.

DSC02165-900.jpg

DSC02166-900.jpg

DSC02171-900.jpg

DSC02176-900.jpg

DSC02174-900.jpg

DSC02186-900.jpg

I've heard lots of good things about this place. And since its in my state I am sure I will check it out in the future.

Try to let me know if you decide to go. I don't have any riding buddies so any chance to ride with someone would be great. What part of Kentucky are you from?

Dude that place looks tits! :D Wish we had open bodies of water like than and woods to ride in out here. We just have sage brush, Joshua trees, and scrub oak out here and lots and lots of dirt. Looks awesome your way.

Their main trails had lots of jumps also. I was amazed because I am pretty sure they were man made. Nothing huge but if you got some speed you could get some air. One section had a nice hill and jumps every 150ft or so. Pretty fun.

Yea I have to agree. That looks like a really cool place to ride. To bad it is so far away from me.

Back