ktm 525

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahaha my ******* spoiled friend and i were just talking about this.

Hes getting two of them next year.

Long story short, hospitial did something, his bro died, he got 20 million dollars...He already has the 525 outlaw but he only uses that for trails, His dad is buying him those so he can race mx, one to race and a practice bike.

Sooooo when im over, i get to ride the practice bike, wooo whooo.

wow! that thing is sick. but do you think its real?

I don't know if it's real or not.Haven't found it on the KTM site.But the pics looks like it is real to me.

Personally i think the new DS450 blows that away. If i was in the market for a new 4 stroke thats what id be waiting for.

And does your buddy realize he may not be able to run the 450 class with that machine being that its a 525?

if your talking to me....then

idk hes not the kid that wants to race more the he just wants to go ride on a track. Like he will race in our cra around here which they have no classes you just sign up for what you think you would be good in. Its just like pro and different classes not really size classes.

But he really doesnt want another one for a back up. Its more for me and other friends to ride with him because when we were little and he got his first fourwheeler we always talked about about when he or i became rich somehow we would buy the other person a fourwheeler so we could have the same thing....childhood fantices.... Well this is what he told me, he would race and use it has a practice or a backup bike and when ever we go ride together at a track i would take the other one so that i could keep up with him athough i would be in front of him because hes not that good of a rider hahaha, hes really full of himself. But when we hit the woods, dude warrior all the way.

You will be able to get the new KTM in a 450 also which is rated at 49hp, not bad considering the 525 is rated at 53hp. I just feel the $9000 price tag is way to high.

I am not trying to sing the praises of KTM or anything, but I think $9,000 for all it has to offer is not all that bad. If it is what they say it is when it comes out. With the others you have to purchase the quad and spend way more on buying mods to get them to equal the performance of the KTM stock. We will see though. I think everything is overpriced these days, but that is a whole different story.

That thing is sickkkk imo way better lookin that the can am for sure...I like the 450 or 525 package option... mx or xc those motors are gonna straight up rip in that bike. Cant what to see what it looks like in race trim

personally i think that 4 wheeler looks sweet, I have ridden the 525 outlaw and love that 525 power so this new one from KTM should be great. I also feel that the 9000 price tag is a good deal when you consider what you get. the after market shocks witch most racers put on right away anyway I'd say are worth $2,000 at least and i fell that alone makes the price justified. pluse you have a arms, tires, etc.

my thoughts...

KTM just took the gloves off and bitch slapped every 450 out there. ;D For GNCC racing the cc limit is 520 and the 525 is actually 510 cc.

If you are a serious racer the KTM at $8999 is a steal. This is only $1500 more than the other new release 450s. The Ohlins shocks alone are more than that, then throw in the full chromoly frame, fully adjustable a-arms, adjustable cdi, anti-vibe stem, Maxxis tires, 3.7 gallon gas tank, factory tether kill switch, hydraulic clutch etc.......

That sumbitch doesnt look to bad, if its anything like their dirtbikes this will be a serious contender. But then again when I thin 9k I'm thinkin lt-r with full suspension, and some go fast goodies.

Which quad takes the title of ugliest in 08!

IMG_6505.jpg

2.jpg

Cast your votes now!

get that KTM a nice hood going all the way down past the light, and a slick fender trim it wouldnt look to bad I'm sure. As for that can-am, that is really a lost hope.

Back