KLutchbusters x-mas presents!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
This was one of my best christmas's yet, mainly becuase It was with my full, newly increased family, and really took away the idea of econimical trade that x-mas has become, But ****, the presents were ******* awesome!
First off guitar hero 2!!!
digi023.jpg

My sexy sexy guitar
digi024.jpg

My sexy sexy sexy graphics kit
digi025.jpg

And finally my sexy sexy sexy sexy new rims!

digi022.jpg

heres my fam and i after all the exchanging was done, Im in the blue, my dad is in the white right next to me

digi013.jpg

The one to the botton left, and the one directly infront of it are front 10" hiper beadlock rims. The ones on the left are rear 9" hiper dual beadlock rims. Hipers are the only company to make carbon fiber rims.

I love all the cocaine your family blew on christmas...looks like the guy with the knife was just about to cut some up for the whole fam how did that go

I love all the cocaine your family blew on christmas...looks like the guy with the knife was just about to cut some up for the whole fam how did that go
I tell ya what happened, freaking bug's bunney and scooby doo started to kick our ass at domino's :mad:

Back