Kenda Klaw XC's??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahabud

Reaction score
I was looking to get a set of Klaw's, but I'm not sure if these tires will grip good where I ride? I only ride trails, mostly soft ground, leaves, and I like going through mud too.

Also, if I get these, what size whould I get? I was thinking of 22's for the extra ground clearance, but I'm not sure if they are too big, specially for not changing the gearing. The front's are 21" R/A groundbusters.

Klaws are awesome tires and when new they go great in just about everything, you can reverse the tread for soft or hard condiitons. IMO they are the best trail tire out there, i had mine for 4 years and they still have about 65-70 tread left, but i took them off cause i wanted 20's

I had a set of the 22 incher Klaws, they hooked up real well but made the bike a little tippy from the extra height. I ended up with 20 inch Razr2's for better handling. I'd have to say that the hook up with the Klaws is comparable to the Razr2's. Very good tire, seem to last a long time too.

Get the klaws, don't even think about it just get them. You will have at least 4 years of riding joy ahead of you. If you're afraid of getting hung up on ruts with 20's just get a strong skidplate and go faster. You will slide right over obstacles.

Back