KEEP IT ON 4 WHEELS!. NOT

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
K11.jpg

K10.jpg

Woops dropped down too far
K9.jpg

K8.jpg

K7.jpg

K6.jpg

K5.jpg

K5.jpg

K4.jpg

K3.jpg

K2.jpg

K1.jpg

My step bro.. I know no helmet... but he doest have one and wasnt even planning on riding till he thought he could out wheelie me
C3.jpg

C2.jpg

C1.jpg

Ohh yea the house to the right is the house we are building for my fathers buddy

when did they start lettin banana's ride quads ;D just kiddin
nice pics, i like the log house in one of the pics

when did they start lettin banana's ride quads ;D just kiddin
nice pics, i like the log house in one of the pics

Lol that sweat shirt is my lucky one... i have had it for i dont know how long and it lasts better then all my other fox ones... and thats not log lol its just wood siding...

so thats how you can wheelie....i am not bad on most quads/dirtbikes and i just can not hold a good wheelie on my raptor....then again i am 150 pounds.....soooo.. that might be why

what you do is work the clutch... then shift without the clutch on wheelies and ur fine... just watch when shifting it tends to get a bit scarey

[quote:kf5gjnfv]Nice. Poofy shirt even better lol.

Its not poofy im a big guy and big bone lol seriously though im 6'3 and 240lbs[/quote:kf5gjnfv]

Nice! I'm 6'3" and 250. Nice to know there are other big guys on these things. lol

lol yea i feel goofy on sport quads because im always like bigger lol but i alsolove pitbikes and let me tell you i look goofy lol

Yea there's nothing wrong with being a big guy on sport quads. I'm 6'4" 260 and everyone always tells me i look goofy as hell on my warrior.

Back