just order me some graphics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackyfm350r

Reaction score
gRPT3a1-11FRNO1.jpg

Tell me what you think of it.

Sam guys I ordered mines from, Starting to get tired of them, they told me two weeks untill my custom graphic kit would be done and its already a month and a half since.

Sam guys I ordered mines from, Starting to get tired of them, they told me two weeks untill my custom graphic kit would be done and its already a month and a half since.
:eek:
That's bad news.Hope i get mine faster than this

Those are going to look good! Take pics when you get them on. That's where I'm gonna order my graphics also. I hope they don't always take forever to get! :'(

How much did that cost? I think i might strip off all my stickers this summer and find a badass graphics kit to put on there.

How much did that cost? I think i might strip off all my stickers this summer and find a badass graphics kit to put on there.

it cost $99 + shiping.

those are gonna look badass... is it me or does the flames look like there pink in the website ??

looks pretty B-A almost like my graphix..... that'll suck if they take as long as klutchbusters are taking :/

Well mines are being custom made to fit my plastics, they neglected to tell me that the stock ones will not fit laker plastics so they sent me the wrong ones intentionally, being that we reminded them that about 80 times. The stockers got here fast. Its just waiting for the laker version to come out is what takes long.

Some pics. of the graphic on.Sorry for the bad quality on them.It's take with my phone.
grafikk4.jpg

grafikk7.jpg

grafikk8.jpg

grafikk5.jpg

What to you guys think of it?

Are you a girl?

Looks cool for the customization, why arent ya running them kenda klaws in the background?
No.i'm not a girl.Way do you ask?
Thanks.
I just got them and was finish with the studs in them to night.And I'm waiting for my rear Hipers rims.I will have them on next week I hope.

I think the reason he asked if you're a girl is because everything looks pink. I've seen your quad before, so I know that everything on it is red, not pink.

Back to the subject, I think that it looks great. A very nicely matched and put together machine.

I was thinking that was the reason.I just had to ask :D
I will post some better pics of it when I get the hipers.
And thanks for liking it.

Its red huh? I can kinda see some red by the a-arms, I guess I should have noticed becuase powermad doesnt make pink guards lol, I htink anyways, get a better camera haha

Back