Just Joined

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordBronz

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I just joined up yesterday. My friend had a 2003 Warrior that he never rode anymore and wanted to sell so I picked it up for what I feel like was a great price. I've been having a blast on it and it was actually the first time I'd even rode a four wheeler. I have a Jeep Cherokee I lifted and put a fair amount of work into and I am wanting to start working on the Warrior.

It's a fun feeling just starting to work on something new and I hope I can learn plenty and in return give back to some other newbs.

Happy trails! :atv:

welcome. you will learn a ton and everything you need to know is right here.

Welcome to the site...you've come to the right place! :)

Since a good lot of the mods and admins chimed in to my introduction I figured I would ask a bold question. I am no stranger to a wrench and am as we speak attempting to completely disassemble my Warrior. My camera is unfortunately down but when I get it back and working I thought maybe I can redo the process with pictures and explanations. Maybe I could make some sort of mega tutorial on it.

Would this be something y'all would ok or is that just too much?

anyone can write a tutorial, itll be looked over and probably be good to go. go for it man, are you talking about a tutorial on a complete rebiuld or specific parts.

do it man we love to see other warriors come to life! i started one in the picture section "began full rebuild!!" check it out. only thing is i cant figure out how to upload the pics to where there are big and stay on the thread? any mods have the solution?

do it man we love to see other warriors come to life! i started one in the picture section "began full rebuild!!" check it out. only thing is i cant figure out how to upload the pics to where there are big and stay on the thread? any mods have the solution?

www.photobucket.com or there are others like it. you upload your pics to it and then use the image code link to post full pics.

I am talking about completely taking it apart and rebuilding it. :tup:

do it to it man! We all like to watch a rebuild. I have done that more then once. Hahahahah

Back