just got great deal!!! some questions though....?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black42

Reaction score
the warr is a 2001 with a full FATBOY4 exhaust system,some wierd carb(dont know),custom air box,the motor is super modded! and the quad runs....my friend heard a noise from top end and got scared.he called me to fix and just said f...k it,sold it to me for 175.bucks!!! trying to post pics but cant figure it out....so ill post them with my build photo's..........anyway i need some help identifying the type of carb it is and the air box and the exhaust system(fatboy4) never heard of that,but it looks sweet! and the bike just need new head(valves),so ill just switch heads.ill take the cam out and put it back in the new head along with the springs.so i should just replace the bad valve.....right? well i need some help,this could be my best deal ever,for a quick sale.

duncan racing makes the fatboy4.

upload your pics to photobucket. then use the IMG tag from there then copy and paste here. pics should come up then.

Damn man, you f'in stole that think for that price. haha. Let's see it. Any markings on the carb? Could be a lectron.

this is the carb...?

View attachment 138

View attachment 139

View attachment 140

View attachment 141

View attachment 142
th_042.jpg
what kind is it guys....?

Last edited:
TPic to small for me to tell as well. You taking them with your cell phone? PHOTOBUCKET.COM, It's free and will eliminated your pic issues.

Now, just from the view of that carb I can't really tell, I have an idea. Is the top of it round?

looks like a Keihin...is there a black choke knob pointing up on the side...also it should have the name imprinted around the top.

found out alot guys & girls.....

the carb is a 38mm keihin,and the niose was the intake valve.took off the head and it was bent,everything else was ok! pick up gasket kit in mmorning,back together she goes.DID chain,lonestar stem,tie rods.........k&n air box and filter,the warr has atleaste 1600.dollars worth of after market parts in excellent shape,on it.i took the fat-boy system off to sell separately,but the warr will be running tomorrow evening and if she checks out,im selling for 1500.-1800.bucks.around here i'll get it quickly.90'-97'sgo for about 1200. to 2300.bucks in this area as long as they run ok,with no modds.modds are a big plus around here.......thanks for the help you guys

Last edited:
thats so funny,because i just sent a pm to deadlast about that!!! the carb and the head,inside is so clean and the springs are a yellowish color(like gold almost).plus it has the pro flo kit and the open air box with the aluminuum housing,k&n air filter and the valves look different than the stock ones! i was just going to switch the heads but im not now!!!im taking the one that came off to the shop to have the valve identified and replaced,then ill put her back together and see what she's about!!!yup,im not going to sell this one until i know what i have(hopefully ican afford to keep her)add her to the family!!!! thanks alot for all inout guys and girls!!!!!! real-talk!and i will take pics of the deadlast graphix kit hes making for me...............cant wait to see what he comes up with for this little old Black guy????????????

Back