Just don't understand....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROMAN

Reaction score
The mean people in this world. My Warrior has been stolen!
They got my neighbors 4-wheeler and a lawn mower too.
Police report filed. Not mad as much as disappointed in people.
At least they didn't get my kids' little dirt bikes (which have now been secured in a newer, better location).
I'd wanted a Warrior for so long. Got one, and then it's taken from me.

:argh:

i filed a police report when i had a blaster stolen YEARS ago and i found out who did it and the cops told me they probably wouldn't do anything about it so i went and got a few buddies and went and get my blaster back. beat the **** outta the guy and matched the V.I.N to notarized bill of sale. left him laying on the back porch :). dont mess with a southern gal ;p

i filed a police report when i had a blaster stolen YEARS ago and i found out who did it and the cops told me they probably wouldn't do anything about it so i went and got a few buddies and went and get my blaster back. beat the **** outta the guy and matched the V.I.N to notarized bill of sale. left him laying on the back porch :). dont mess with a southern gal ;p

damn.. remind me not to piss you off if you ride with us to hatfeild!

I hate to hear that man... I pray you get it back. I doubt any of my stuff woud get stolen. It's fenced in with 6 dogs roaming the property, lol. But, ya never know. You find the guy beat the **** outta him! This has reminded me to take pics and record my frame and engine numbers, in the event such a thing happens to me.

I thought all you texans carried guns? I wouldn't think anyone would be stupid enough to try and steal something.:loco:

yeah I just heard we have some **** heads going around here breaking in to houses stealing anything and everything so we been on lockdown too

We have the right to shoot-to-kill here in Texas. But they were quite sneaky and quiet. I just don't understand. We have a Doberman Pinscher that barks at the slightest noise. But she never made a sound.
Very careful were these guys.

Friends that the dog knew??? Or someone who knew the dog????
I got it the UPS driver!! It makes sense knows the dog has a big truck to haul them, nobody wold be any wiser!!
Just a thought

We have the right to shoot-to-kill here in Texas. But they were quite sneaky and quiet. I just don't understand. We have a Doberman Pinscher that barks at the slightest noise. But she never made a sound.
Very careful were these guys.

dude you talk like yoda!

dude you talk like yoda!
yoda-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Haha, Get down do you? Lol, Chappelle as Yoda was the ****, lol!

Last edited:
Back