just bought an edelbrock!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have the catalog also and they only have the replacement cables for the twist throttles not the thumbs...

I just bought my warrior about 2 months ago and it has an edelbrock carb. I am really happy with it except the adjustment is directly on top of it, so I have to loosen the gas tank and slip my hand in there to adjust the mixture. I should not have to do it to much, but last weekend I went to the dunes and there is quite a bit of elevation change from where I live to there, so I had to adjust it quite a bit. It was just a pain is all. Wish it was easier to access. My motor has some port work done and a higher performance piston. I am still trying to figure out what makes it run the best. I tried super unleaded and some NOS octane boost (black bottle) and it ran a lot better. I guess with the mods it needs the octane boost. It was poping and hesitating real bad on the lower octane gas I was using at first.

thanks for the replies guys.. anyone know anywhere else i can get a thumb cable??

Back