Jon Blemler's myspace multi background!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intense4

Reaction score
Still a WIP..

345e8c97fb.jpg

why would you put that on here and even want that anywhere near your myspace.....good paint work tho

Because it's good paint work, lol.......

He also has Yamaha's, just his race quad is a Z450. I like Suzuki, but only the Suzuki RM250.

[quote:n02jstzl]why would you put that on here and even want that anywhere near your myspace.....good paint work tho

He also has Yamaha's, just his race quad is a Z450. I like Suzuki, but only the Suzuki RM250.[/quote:n02jstzl]

suzuki doesnt make a z450......they make a r450

[quote:zbapgybz]

He also has Yamaha's, just his race quad is a Z450. I like Suzuki, but only the Suzuki RM250.

suzuki doesnt make a z450......they make a r450[/quote:zbapgybz]
You can bore the z to a 450 :cool:

[quote:v0z1pftk]

suzuki doesnt make a z450......they make a r450[/quote:v0z1pftk]

LOL! I'm just going by what he said, i'm strictly Yamaha. Yeah, i know most of the other make's and model's but there's some i dont know because i dont fool with anything beside's Yamaha.

[quote:hfdhqewv]

suzuki doesnt make a z450......they make a r450

LOL! I'm just going by what he said, i'm strictly Yamaha. Yeah, i know most of the other make's and model's but there's some i dont know because i dont fool with anything beside's Yamaha.[/quote:hfdhqewv]

no offense and sorry to be off topic, but with the way you have your warrior set-up you prolly do nothing but shift it all the time. i mean it makes good torque but your top speed cant be more than like high thirties low forties tops lol if not even less than that.

Only time i shift it is in the turn's, i run most of the track in 5th. There's only two long straight's that i get to 6th gear and yeah, i do run wide open on one of those straight's, but everywhere else i'm a little faster.

Back