jetting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11_FX4

Reaction score
For those of you who have port work on your head, a cam, filter, pipe, and higher compression, what jets do you have in your carb? I have no idea where to start, im going to stay with the stock raptor carb until I come across a deal on a better carb. I dont remember what jets are in it right now I know one is a 47.

What are your mod specifics, as that can depend alot on where to start. Like your cam size, your compression, what pipe, even what filter. Also your elevation will help or atleast your city and state to get you close for that.

Cam is a .415 intake/.390 exhaust from CWR, Ported head and +1mm valve, 10.50:1 compression, HMF pipe, Stock header mod, UNI filter

Charlotte, NC

yeah i had the same question because im porting and boring mine soon and i was wondering is there anything else i have to do besides jet it that i should do like engine wise?

yeah thats what I figured, I think ill run out tomorrow and pick up some jets and see how it goes

Back