jetting?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clraptor350

Reaction score
hey guys wats up? Just ordered my new pipe and air filter kit. I have an HMF slip-on and a K&N filter with adapter and outerwear(no airbox lid). The only problem now is i have no idea wat the hell to jet this thing at. I ride from about 750-1100ft above sea level. So if anyone has an idea i greatly appreciate the help.

I followed the directions inmy dynojet kit. They give you a starting point for all different altitudes and pipe/air box combos. Made it real easy for me and it runs great. Also use the jetting guide in the tutorials to fine tune it.

There are no magic numbers man, You just have to experiment until you get it right, if its running lean on top bump up the main, midrange you have to change the needle height, off-idle is the mixture screw.

check your plug, if its running lean on top go a size bigger on the main jet until its a correct mix, same goes for adjusting the needle and mixture screw.

Back