jetting my warrior????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telf1054

Reaction score
i recently bought a 96 warrior with alot of mods done to it. it was smoking real bad so i bought a new head and piston/rings bored 50 over. so now it runs good just kinda bogs at higher rpms any info on jet kits? mixture screw turns? o yea its got a pro design air filter, fmf powerbomb header, titanium t4 muffler fmf, and it bored 50 over. also took the carbs apart and the main jet was a 210 is that stock? or could it already be jetted? ive used alot of dynojet kits on my sportbikes and raptors i had and they seemed pretty good. any info will help thanks

i think a stock main jet is 145 (please correct me if im wrong). i have never messed with a dynojet before so if thats what it has i have no idea what for numbers they use. i know with my mods i got a 160 main jet and its a little to rich but its winter time. i would think it might have too big of a main jet causing it to run to rich at high end but im not completely sure. im sure someone will tune in that knows a lot more than what i do.

for the mods u have that sounds way to big. Thats about the size my brother was using in his 400ex and the only thing that orgianly came on it that was still on his quad was the block

Back