Jetting issue?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88warrior350

Reaction score
hey guys im just getting ready to wrap up my second warrior build its a 1990 warrior that im doin a 366 kit on and some other stuff, my problem is jetting i never could find a jet kit for my 88 so i never changed the jets on it an it runs fine, but this build is alittle more agressive so i know im guna have to jet it but where can i get jets? an my second question how does my first warrior seem to run fine with all its mods but never jetted, was the older carbs jetted richer then the newer ones because newer emisions laws made them run leaner in later years?

They both probably aren't running right but as for finding jets take the OEM jet to just about any quad shop and you can get them there

the 88 runs fine no cutting out, poping, has smooth throttle response, and the spark plug is a golden tan, jets have never been changed because im the second owner an the first was my uncle who left it stock until i got it. the 90 i just got the carb apart a couple days ago it has a 145 main jet, so its stock jetting, any recomendations on were to start with mods i have for jeting?

Back