Jetting help??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonsterEnergyWarrior

Reaction score
Ok so i had installed my hot cams 1 and DID cam chain and it acts like it wants to start but doesn't so do i need to jet my bigger cam or adjust the valves? help would be appreciated thanks Caleb

Did you get the card for the valve specs with the cam and you should probably jet it too but just get individual jets from jetsrus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok so i did i will find out soon because im doing the top end suppose to come tomorrow cant wait to get back to :atv:and thanks for the help guys

I'm assuming you have an exhaust and high-flow filter already?

hammy, I see in your sig. that you're at 150 and 45 for jets...are you at extreme elevaions? Mine's lean and all I've got is a White Bros. exhaust and K&N filter...what's your needle clip at?

Start by adjusting valves. If you needed to jet, it would start but have a lean pop.

i will check everything after getting the rebuild done tomarrow i get the piston kit and then have to get the cylinder bored and honed cant wait to get it done

parts list:
fmf mega max 2 exhaust, hot cam 1, DID timing chain, wiseco 84mm piston, wiseco crank, redid transmission, dun lop tires, monster energy color, answer series handle bars its short for now:iagree:

i will check everything after getting the rebuild done tomarrow i get the piston kit and then have to get the cylinder bored and honed cant wait to get it done

parts list:
fmf mega max 2 exhaust, hot cam 1, DID timing chain, wiseco 84mm piston, wiseco crank, redid transmission, dun lop tires, monster energy color, answer series handle bars its short for now:iagree:
Damn, sounds like a cool build. Got any pictures? What kindof riding do you usually do?

will get pic soon whets done pretty hard trail riding and some motorcross track at my local riding place

Back