Jetting for FMF pipe?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTWarrior

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am curious if anyone else is running an FMF powercore 4 exhaust on their warrior 350? I have heard people having trouble getting the jetting right on their HMF and was just hoping to order the right jets before i do it. I also plan on putting a uni filter or k&n on it. Thanks for the help

Hard to tell you what jet to use. Elevation and average temps play a role.

If it's just a slip on and nothing else done you may not need to jet. But if you do I can't see needing more than 1 size.

Last edited:
thanks guys, ill start with that and see where i am at. Should i not worry about the pilot for now?

New to the forum, tons of good info! So I have a 2001 350 warrior and I'm experiencing some problems. A little info on my 350- FMF powercore IV2 full exhaust with spark arrestor, modded air box ( 6-1" holes with the uni filters) no toil air filter, fresh rebuilt carb with 45 pilot, 150 main and second clip from bottom on the needle. It starts and runs good but very rich on start up, also if I try to crack it from idle to WOT it will kill it, if I slowly ease in the throttle first it's right there and sounds awesome! Any help is greatly appreciated.

What's your air fuel screw at. I usually jet mine at 1.5 turns out. Also you may need to put your needle in the middle notch.

It's about 2-2.25 turns out. Also I did a leak down test on it and it seems my intake valve is bleeding off. Pushing air right out the carb!

You make sure it was at tdc?. If so check you lash make sure it's not tight. If lash is good might have carbon build up.

Back