jetting factors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missouritrailrider

Reaction score
if my bike is jetted today and its 50 degrees outside then this summer when its 90 degrees and humid ect is my bike gonna run shitty? will i even tell a difference?

Yupp, slightly. If its jetted perfectly for the cold then the warm will affect it. I Jet mine in the warm weather than deal with the cold when needed.

Ive only had issues with temp - jetting on 2 strokes . My LT250R would be so sensitive to temp change, Id have to re- jet twice a night at the track . Id set it up for practice , change it for heat race and again before main .

well it will be like 60-68 here monday wen he jets it so i should be ok, will hot weather make it more lean or rich?

You should be just fine . I say jet it and forget it . When you get it rite it will be good in a wide range of temp. Hot or Cold . Your jetting it in the middle of the temp. range anyways

Ya thats wat i figured guy at work swears up and down it wont run right come summer but hes just and old motocrosser anyways lol

Back