jetting carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350 warrior

Reaction score
OK im sure this has been covered hundreds of times. I just bought my dad a 2000 warrior 350 for christmas so he doesnt even know yet. THe bike had a full exhaust on it fmf pipe with no end cap, a k&n filter with no air box lid. I couldnt tell u if the carb has been jetted but the bike ran pretty good n was obnoxiously loud. I got a air box lid for it and replacement end cap for it now the bikes bucks and breaks up under light to moderate thorttle. Im thinking it needs to be rejetted from putting the air box lid back on it. When i changed the plug the old plug didnt look that bad looked like it was burning pretty good but now i pulled the new plug after riding it for about 15 minutes and the plug looks a little white like its leaning out. Any thoughts would be appreciated thanks

The only thing id be worried about is water getting in the box with no lid if he goes through a big puddle and any chance changing the end cap would throw it off

i would not worry bout it i run with out a box all just a uni filter right up to the carb and i drive in my sandy muddy and water in my creek never had it get wet or dirty

can anyone tell me if there is a upgraded exhaust pipes that I could get that wouldn’t require jetting? If not how hard is it to jet it properly? What’s a good brand for a exhaust that’s not gana cost too much.

I don't believe there is an upgraded exhaust that doesn't require re-jetting. More flow means it needs more fuel. Re-jetting isn't very hard. There is some stickies about it on here. There is also some exhaust comparisons on here that should help you find what you are looking for. Just do a search.Good luck.

Back