Jetting and head pipe?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xr600

Reaction score
Got a 2000 warrior.KN,10 holes in lid,fmf slip on pipe.What jetting do you guys run with these mods?Do you leave the pilot jet alone?
Also would I gain anything by going with a new head pipe and if so what do you suggest.Thanks

I jumped up on both the pilot and main with my similar mods. The powerbomb header is suppose to give a little bit of power help (expansion chamber style). If you have the money to spend, I say try it. The stock head pipe is so huge that it actually produces plenty of power in itself.

Where can I get the jets online at for the warrior?What size on main and Pilot you guys suggest?Thanks

I found them local thanks.
I am now running a 45 pilot and 152.5 Main and she runs great!!! Is it worth it to remove the air box lid?

Without having a clamp on filter you won't be able to completely remove the airbox lid, the lid holds the filter in place.

If you have some decent size holes drilled in the lid you probably won't notice a difference from the airflow of a completely open box, although the clamp on filters still flow better because it eliminates the mismatched openings that is part of the drop-in filter's design flaw.

I used 10 of those inch filters in the lid.

Back