JETS !!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfnaked411

Reaction score
WHAT SIZE JET SHOULD I RUN IN MY RAPPY? I JUST LET MY MACHANIC DO IT AND I FORGOT WHAT SIZE IT WAS, SO WHAT SIZE DO U THINK I SHOULD RUN, AND I HAVE A HMF PIPE...

WHAT SIZE JET SHOULD I RUN IN MY RAPPY? I JUST LET MY MACHANIC DO IT AND I FORGOT WHAT SIZE IT WAS, SO WHAT SIZE DO U THINK I SHOULD RUN, AND I HAVE A HMF PIPE...
SEARCH!!!!!!! THERE IS MANY THREADS REGARDING THIS QUESTION! oops caps was on ::) ::)

i am running a 150 main with hmf pipe, and k&n air filter / no airbox lid

Iam runing a 160 main and 27 pilot on mine. I had to put the clip down at the bottom per HMF's recomendations and then add the plastic clip under it to get it to run right in the mid range.
I tested for over 2 weeks to get mine right taking the carb apart over 10 times. I have a GYTR High Flow filter clamp on with the airbox lid removed. I had a Dyno Jet and couldnt get it right. It always seem to run wrong on top end. I bought the GYTR Jet kit and found my sweet spot listed above. Depending on your altitude your jetting may be different than others.
*** I finally decided to buy an Edelbrock.. Tired of jetting. Should be here this week. ;D

Oh yeah Raptor and Warriors have different carbs. Stock main on a 350 Raptor is 142.5 You shouldnt have to change your main with just an HMF. Just move the needle clip to the bottom and check your Mixture screw. You may have to come out 3 turns. This is a general guide as I said above.

Back