• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jets for sell!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler

Reaction score
For all the people that cant ever find jets and just want a bunch of them i have some NEW jets for sale for a 350 warrior. Also have the stock needle with the clip and plastic washer that goes behind it. As for the jets i have a 126, 128, 130, 132, 134, 136, 138, 140, 142, 144, 145, 146, and a 148.

These jets came out of a dynojet kit and once again these jets are all brand new! Also i have the jetting book that came with the jet kit.

that cant be right though?

ya man, I dont understand it myself.

I've yet to get anyone to verify or deny it.. doesnt make any sense to me at all.

why would they sell a kit for a warrior with jets that equate to that..?

I still think theres something fishy about it.

I tried researching on it, but found nothing.

I just got a call today, and the jets I ordered from the dealer in town are in.. too bad they called me 10 mins before they closed.. lol

First off **** you hecker lol......... but lynxgen this means that the 150 dyno jet jet actually didn't help me at all and actually gave me less fuel than stock?

First off **** you hecker lol......... but lynxgen this means that the 150 dyno jet jet actually didn't help me at all and actually gave me less fuel than stock?

yup. according to that thread...

i fail to see how there was fight...?? i was just poining something out.. lol

and i am a hillbilly monkey that would kill for a nice cold beer while ramin a dildo up my wifes... ahem.. anyways. movin on..

yup. according to that thread...

i fail to see how there was fight...?? i was just poining something out.. lol

and i am a hillbilly monkey that would kill for a nice cold beer while ramin a dildo up my wifes... ahem.. anyways. movin on..

LOL well... about the jets thats weird cuz i could tell a difference between the 145 and the 150 and the 150 was better!??

Oh ya and there was no fight hecker is just retarded as hell lol

:D

Yeah, I realy wish someone would verify that jetting thing.

However, rather than take a chance n crap, I just went n picked up a couple of OEM/mikuni jets from the dealer.

now I jsut gotta finish building this derby car so I can get on with my warrior!!

dude how much you want for those jets? i live in a high elevation and my bike was running shitty with the stock jet so i put a 137 in it and it runs good now but sometimes i take it to higher places and it spits and sputters. how much u askin?

hey tyler, just curious, you said you had a jetting book that came with it? is it just the fold open sheet of paper, or is it something more... ? Would you be up for scanning it?

I came to the conclusion that I need to go up a jet size.. im on the 150 Dynojet now, but I think its not quite enough. That or it may be a hair too much.. which is wierd. it ran worse with the 147.5 OEM, but.. aww crud.. i dunno.. maybe it was a 145.. grrr...

Back