Jet kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montigo

Reaction score
Ok, i bought a new pip last sunday and have that and on my quad (Pro-Circuit T-4, sounds GREAT, not TO loud, but has a good sound, and a noticable performance gain) and i just bought a new air filter a few minutes ago (pro design kit w/ foam filters) now, i need to get a jet kit and jet my bike...... Just wondering wat would be a good jet kit to get?? Obvioulsy i wanna save as much money as possible, but i wanna get a good one to though. All help is appreciated!

Like J said. Do not waste your money on jet kits. They are beyond over rated. The only real advantage to some of them is the needles can be shaped slightly diffrent. But i never had a problem with my stock needle with any kind of mods. Never could i not get it adjusted right.

Like he said pick up those few jets. Your looking at a maximum of about 15-20 bucks.

Like J said. Do not waste your money on jet kits. They are beyond over rated. The only real advantage to some of them is the needles can be shaped slightly diffrent. But i never had a problem with my stock needle with any kind of mods. Never could i not get it adjusted right.

Like he said pick up those few jets. Your looking at a maximum of about 15-20 bucks.

Yup some contain a different needle jet but I'll say that more often then not it's just a waste of money. Really if you get your main jet right on your needle jet will be very close to perfect as the main is effecting the needle.

Back