JEEP BURNOUT lol

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
Heres my cousin doing a burnout in his jeep. It left rubber all the way into the turn in the second pic. Also in the second pic you can see the right rear tire about to blow, it survived until the turn and then pop. haha

Picture1841.jpg

Picture1842.jpg

LOL! that just like my moms truck exept hers is white. and you must have select track. my moms is four wheel drive all the time. sweet burnout! I should get my dad to stop on a road and do some burnouts in his 1967 ford fairlane and get some pics. and maybe video in the summer!

WHOA!!! ANy one else see that hill climb in the left on the 1st pic?? i would love to hit that!! looks like it would ******* shot you straight up! HHAHA!! nice jeep man!

WHOA!!! ANy one else see that hill climb in the left on the 1st pic?? i would love to hit that!! looks like it would ******* shot you straight up! HHAHA!! nice jeep man!

your kidding right?!?!? thats a hill, the jeep could make it up that

[quote:tq1aoejn]WHOA!!! ANy one else see that hill climb in the left on the 1st pic?? i would love to hit that!! looks like it would ******* shot you straight up! HHAHA!! nice jeep man!

your kidding right?!?!? thats a hill, the jeep could make it up that[/quote:tq1aoejn]
Dude, shut the **** up! youy dont kno when to keep youur lil braty mouth closed. And i would LOVE to see your Piece of **** blaster try to go up that! And yea, that jeep probally could go up it, I've seen relativitly(sp) stock jeep's go through and up some pretty nasty ****. But dude, serously, shut the **** up!Did anyone ever tell you are annoying? well guess what you are!!!!!

And dave,yamarider or all the mod's sorry if this is a "personal" attack, but c'mon!! I've had just about enough of WS's Bullshit, im sure you guys could all say the same things about me,but i've had enough and just snaped. srry ::)

[quote:i7b95z3p]

your kidding right?!?!? thats a hill, the jeep could make it up that
Dude, shut the **** up! youy dont kno when to keep youur lil braty mouth closed. And i would LOVE to see your Piece of **** blaster try to go up that! And yea, that jeep probally could go up it, I've seen relativitly(sp) stock jeep's go through and up some pretty nasty ****. But dude, serously, shut the **** up!Did anyone ever tell you are annoying? well guess what you are!!!!!

And dave,yamarider or all the mod's sorry if this is a "personal" attack, but c'mon!! I've had just about enough of WS's Bullshit, im sure you guys could all say the same things about me,but i've had enough and just snaped. srry ::)[/quote:i7b95z3p]

LOL I agree. WS, you can't tell **** from the pics if it is a steep hill, not steep, a jump or what the hell it is. chill out.. all I seen is 2 tracks like HCR so I thought it looks like a cool jump or whatever. and I'm not sure if the jeep could make it up that cause with those BALD tires he has on there all it would do is spin. unless he got a run at it or if hes lucky it would make it up. MY mom has a similar jeep. 1995 jeep grand cherokee lerado but hers is all time 4-wheel drive. I might get it when i turn 16 if she still has it. those things are good in tough **** but i dno, depending on how slick, and steep the hill is.. you can't tell if it would make it or not unless you tried it.

Your blaster would probly fall apart getting to the hill. and if it made it to that point it would probly break something going up.. looks like a sweet hill climb to me cause I have **** around my area where I ride. a few little ditches to go in and out of (dry) and flat land. what fun.. you guys are lucky

you 2 are what are annoying me...HCR you dont even have a warrior and never will you have one and 02 your just stupid, and you dont know anything aboiut warriors and if i tryed bolth of mny quads up that the blaster would make it not the warrior, with my luck the swingarm would fall off of it on the way up.....that was a random attack...that was my opinion, that hill isnt that big (im my opinion)it goes up that little bit and is flat you can see that if you even looked at the picture

you 2 are what are annoying me...HCR you dont even have a warrior and never will you have one and 02 your just stupid, and you dont know anything aboiut warriors and if i tryed bolth of mny quads up that the blaster would make it not the warrior, with my luck the swingarm would fall off of it on the way up.....that was a random attack...that was my opinion, that hill isnt that big (im my opinion)it goes up that little bit and is flat you can see that if you even looked at the picture

well excuse me for ennoying you cause I don't know a lot about warriors. I just got mine in june '06. before that I had a 5 ****** horespower go-cart and my dad did everything to it including putting in gas. I don't know **** about these things but I don't give a ****. my dad does knows the stuff though ::) you have probly been to that hill so you know what it's like, I don't know wtf it's like. and I live in town so you don't see many people riding quads around and working on them. you people live in the country with land so when i get out there I just ride. somethings not working right I just tell me dad about it. I'm learning..

shut the **** up. your being a dickweed over a little picture

Guys calm down....No the hill is'nt steep or did i ever claim that it was. I was just joking about ws's blaster being able to climb it and he knows that. Everyone needs to chill out :cool:

warriorspeed, hcr, and chris, you all need to chill the **** out. I don't know why you're so apprehensive towards each other, but you're making yourselves as well as the entire forum look childish. You guys start arguments over the most stupid, irrelevant things. Like now, you're arguing over a picture of a hill. I don't have anything against you guys, but you can't keep this **** up, it's ridiculous.

wow hcr and chris calm down all justin said was it didnt look like a steep hill damn

LOL, pretty funny. i know but i just don't like people who think they know everything so they piss me off pretty quick

Back