Jar-Jar is finally getting a new home

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
I wonder how many of you are gonna see the title and think Im selling it!!! Never gonna happen dont worry!!!!

Ive been wanting to get a bigger shed for a year or 2 and I finally got the $$$ to buy one. Its a 12x12x12 with a roll up door. There will be more than enough room inside!! Im stoked and cant wait to get it finished!! Couple neighbors helping out ended up in the pics!! LOL

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0142.jpg

DSCF0143.jpg

Nice now you wont have to keep it outside lol that one dude looks like popcorn sutton

Your telling me, now I can work on things rain, snow or shine!!!! Im assuming your talking about the guy with the beard! Hes the one nieghbor I can depend on fully if I need something. He'd give some one the shirt off his back if it would help.

Damn dude, and nice space. U got some killer neighbors to help U out like that.

Damn dude, and nice space. U got some killer neighbors to help U out like that.

Couple Ive known for 10+ years, but if one of us has a project we are all there. Especially when food is involved. It was such a nice day we grilled out, beer brats and burgers!! Im now gonna have more storage space than Im gonna know what to do with.

more room means you need to buy more stuff lol .. It looks good

Oh dont worry Ive got more than enough stuff. I am gonna be adding overhead storage to it, so I dont lose a bunch of floor space. Hell Im gonna have my other Tbird motor in one of the other corners as soon as I get it done! I am on the look out for a cheap running motorcycle though!!!!!!!!!!

very nice! Im hoping to get me a little shop like that around tax time next year.

Thanks, funny thing is Ive been saying that same thing every year before. We finally just said f-it. The old one was just one of those little 10x9 and it was only about a or 5 foot tall tin pieces of junk. I really got tired of cleaning it out to get something out and ducking when I did park the quad in it.

I know what ya mean I have an 8x10 on the side of the garage and the only thing its good for is the lawnmower and garden **** and a little storage funny thing is my garage is 30x25 and my house is only 700 square feet is it normal to have a garage bigger than your house?

Nothing wrong with having a bigger garage than house in my eyes. Just give me an even more of a reason to tinker with something.

Dont worry there was beer floating around!!! I was drinking me some Bud Light Platinum's! Apparently the beer didnt make it into the pics!!!! LOL

Got a little more done today. Had to work at my buddys shop for a little bit, so that cut into my time. Alot more should get done tomorrow. Heres how much we got done today.
DSCF0149.jpg

Worked on it more today with this beautiful weather. Got the front panels done and the roof sheathing on. Need to finish the last of the paneling, trim, shingle, roll up door. Then its just waiting for the wife to decide what color she wants to paint it.

Got a little sun burn today, but oh well!!! LOL

DSCF0153.jpg

DSCF0154.jpg

Thats what we are attempting to do. Atleast trying to get the shingles, door, and panels up. Then I can work on trim and paint as time allows.

We had a bit of an incident yesterday working on it, so its kinda on hold for a few. We were buttoning up the the trim that had to go on before we shingled. My buddy helping me was on the roof marking a piece, went to hand it down and stand up to get down himself. He brushed up agianst some lines that were just behind the shed and got shocked pretty good.

Come to find out the lines are over 50 years old and are the old copper wound around steel core. They are out dated and hanging way to low for the volts they carry. My buddys doing fine for the most part. He was sweating and they figure thats what saved him. Path of least resistance. It knocked him out and gave hims some burns that are equivalent to minor 2nd degree burns. Hes one lucky SOB.

Right now we are waiting for the electric company to fix this problem. It should have never taken an accident like this for them to get off their a$$es.

Back