Its back.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
Well got the raptor back from the shop. The stator went bad and somehow the little gray box next to the CDI box was flipped upside down and corroded because mud got into it. well all togiether with a pair of goggles ( my fathers but he made me pay for them) and some new grips it all came togierither for about
530$

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

New grips
1.jpg

Garage is a bit cleaned up but still a little dirty
The heater
15.jpg

New 135psi compressor
11.jpg

Tool Boxes
9.jpg

Diffrent angle
8.jpg

7.jpg

Heater Control and the New circuit for the garage so when the compressor turns out the lights dont dim and have to turn off other appliances or it would blow a circuit
4.jpg

Welder(s) and Welder/Torch
6.jpg

5.jpg

Fathers Rancher Soon to be some new meats
10.jpg

Lift/Motorcycle/ Diffrent angle of garage
3.jpg

another diffrent angle
2.jpg

I couldnt get any pictures of the Truck and SUV because it was dark. I will get more pictures tomorrow because batteries died again and the camerea is being a B****
If you would like pictures of somthing specific let me know lol

ALL those awesome ass tool's and you took it to the shop ''TISK''TISK'' lol jk i had my stator go bad a few month's back drove me ****** crazy i checked what i thought to have been everything but the pulser trigger thats next to the stator my dad's buddy fixed 100 bucks latter.But yea man you and your dad have a awesome set up to work on ****... and nice Rap

ALL those awesome ass tool's and you took it to the shop ''TISK''TISK'' lol jk i had my stator go bad a few month's back drove me ****** crazy i checked what i thought to have been everything but the pulser trigger thats next to the stator my dad's buddy fixed 100 bucks latter.But yea man you and your dad have a awesome set up to work on ****... and nice Rap

Ty I know what u said about all those tools but I nor my father nor my step bro both who know motors like the back of their hand didnt know why i wasnt getting spark. So and with it being electrical which we all hate just said hell with it and it would be easier to pay somone else to fix it even if they kinda ripped me off...

Also the raptor is a bit dirty because i was riding it today when i got home to make sure it was alll good

You know nothing in the pics really stood out as much as the HUGE (well huge as far as flyswatters go) flyswatter. I think we need more pics of that beast last pic, next to the door.
Ohh, More pics of the Toast/grilled cheese maker for camping (in the 10th pic). ;D

Lol, j/p Nice shop/garage bud. Looks like it would get Most jobs done nicely.
~Bill

You know nothing in the pics really stood out as much as the HUGE (well huge as far as flyswatters go) flyswatter. I think we need more pics of that beast last pic, next to the door.
Ohh, More pics of the Toast/grilled cheese maker for camping (in the 10th pic). ;D

Lol, j/p Nice shop/garage bud. Looks like it would get Most jobs done nicely.
~Bill

Lmao you just made my day lol ill get some pics ASAP when i get out in the garage today.

And about the motor. To get inside the fins is a pain in the ass and some spots dont come off as easy so im gonna try and diffrent things before i start working on the fins because thats the hardest...

that is a big flyswatter. looks like you do have tons of tools to use tho and it sounds like they ripped you off but if you can afford it i guess its not a big deal. i dont even have a job so i have to do all my **** myself i have no choice. but ya nice raptor it looks rlly good.

Well the pics are a no go because of the camerea i cant figure out why its not turning on... and the batteries are good...

Back