itp mud lite

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redrum

Reaction score
anyone run the itp mud lite tires? i ride alot of rough trails and mud and i like these tires. just tryin to get opinions before i pull the trigger.

i figured they were a bit heavier being a 6ply tire but hopefully the couple mods i got will pull the extra weight.

i run Kenda Bear Klaws and so and so does my son. i ride hard it mud and trails.

I personally am dropping a front sprocket tooth or two and going with GBC 25" Gators. I will let ya know how they work when I get them on...But I have pretty bald mudlites on now maybe 15% tread left and they still go really well in mud and trails. Just think those gators are pretty mean looking.

iv got pair on the rear , they are great on mud and creeks, my ridding buddy has an x patern tyre and struggle to get away, but on open wide trails they become heavy and the x pattern tyre wins.

I run 20" mudlites in mostly mud and wet sand(river beds) they work great. The six ply is heavy but stands up to the thorns.

I have ran Bear Klaws and they are awesome is your dealing with sharp rocks and sticks. I now run ITP blackwaters and already put a hole through them

8f5f2035.jpg

Back