• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

itp holeshots on stock wheels

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missouritrailrider

Reaction score
i have a set of 21x7-10 itp holeshots on stock rims for sale, sorry deadlast not tryin to kill your sale so ill say $70 pluis shipping for tires only and $100 plus shipping tires and wheels. shipping from 64057. PM any offers

IMG00112-20100227-1430.jpg

oh and also selling the rear 22" bandits on stock rear wheels 80-90 percent tread all these tires hold air good, same price for bandits 70 no wheels plus ship, 100 wheels tires plus ship

and anyone interested in a stock motor with new source coil and still has cross hatching on cylinders with new head gasket let me know, it will be available like end of april.

come on guys here is list of parts for sale-

-two sets stock headlights one is grey other are black - $60 plus ship each
-front stock wheels and 21x7-10 holeshot tires 80% tread - $70 tires + ship or $100 both plus ship
-stock motor runs good new head gasket and source coil cylinder hatching looks awesome ready to bolt in and go - $ best offer plus shipping (after april 23rd)
-Stock pipe kinda rusty looking - $30 plus ship
-Heel guards - $25 plus ship fresh paint
-Rear fender heel guard things - $25 plus ship
-Also have for anyone interested a race carburetor for car/truck engine holley 700 mechanical secondaries manual choke rebuilt by race shop and used one mud run (10 minutes) - $150 shipped (paid 100 for full rebuild and coating)

I need the money for stroker install and oil cooler plus tuning so come on and all prices are obo to extent and may trade some stuff for clutch cover ready for oil cooler, nerf bars, oil cooler, and let me know what else ya got

come on no interest in this **** at all??? give me some offers guys i wont be offended i need this stuff gone asap so i can buy more ****

Sorry , Id help your cause but I dont need anything . Wait , my uncle needs a set of used 10inch rear tires . Got any ?

i might be interested in the stock motor..let me know what the best you can do on it ...

lookin for a "project" motor for a toy i got in mind

I have an oil cooler that im actually gonna sell on ebay. Its not the kind deadlast has but it is a cooler. If interested, i'll toss it to you plus dough for the rears.

wheels and tires fronts and backs all for 200 shipped maybe???

Back