Is there something I'm missing here?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wnk

Reaction score
I have been watching some hoods and gas tank covers for my warrior on ebay.
A used gas tank cover just got bid up to $78.00 and a used hood just got bid to $102.50.
All I can say is wow......

Item number: 230040953992
Item number: 230040953973

damn, that doesn't make any sense. Brand new ones from a dealer are cheaper than that. People just assume that if they get it on ebay, they're getting the best deal they can possibly get. I've bought parts at the local dealer that cost twice as much on ebay.

I'm wondering if a bidding war broke out and someone got stupid with the bid button.

I believe you, but who ever is selling it will never get the money prolly some idiots that are'nt gona pay...

Jesus...I got a whole set of black plastics. ALmost 200 bucks for the hood and tank cover..Wow...I might have to go back to blue selling the black plastics looks like it can sponsor the edel I want!

Yeah, some people on ebay are nuts. I got $185 for my stock rear shock. Only paid $50 for my banshee shock. I love it!

I bought a Edel Carb on ebay for 220 then put it back on ebay and sold it for 440 dollars.

Back