Is it dead?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rex

Reaction score
I was out riding for the past two days.

On day two we were coming up a slight sand hill. My warrior seemed to rev high....then crack...then shut off.

I got towed home.

It won't start now.

I need to get it to a shop in the next day or so.

Any ideas of what it is?

a compression tester, it is a dial with a hose it goes in the hole where the spark plug goes and turn the moter and see what the compression reading is

a compression tester, it is a dial with a hose it goes in the hole where the spark plug goes and turn the moter and see what the compression reading is

or u could just put ur finger over the spark plug hole and turn over the motor...

Go to pepboys or something, they are not expensive. You can put your finger over the plug hole to see but you will only know if it has some compression or none. The tester will tell you exactly what you have. You can still have some compression but it could be to low for your engine to run.

the onley compression tester ive found for the warrior is from sears thay have a hole kit for it and snapon but way to much i got my hole set from sears for less then snapon is a 12mm thread and u wont find that adapert at anyhardwear store around here nor probley out there to

Back