is anyone into muscle cars or lowriders?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not the biggest gearhead but I love muscle cars, favorite would have to be a 69 camaro.

I love muscle cars, I don't really like lowriders. I love Mustangs from 67' to 70' after those years I think they just keep getting uglier until the late 80's till now.

I'm into all sorts of cars/trucks, But I do have to say what I want to build next is a 30's Rat Rod truck...
~Bill

i love this kind of stuff, i think im buying a 1986 Monte Carlo SS here soon

A hot rod is my next project car, just not sure what/when yet. As far as "lowriders", I've had my share of minitrucks that you could consider lowriders. I built the first ever body dropped Ranger years back that was in Minitruckin' magazine. I've had two vehicles with hydros and one with airbags. I've owned vehicles with custom built frames (half the frame anyways), suicide doors, shaved and frenched everything, you name it...lol. Getting married and having kids put the brakes on all that, but I still love it and still want to build a street rod when time permits.

[quote:nn02wz10]68 chevelle SS... my dream car
X2[/quote:nn02wz10]

x3 lol them cars are badbut my dad wants a 69 70 nova but cant find one nywhere

I took my chevelle to prom too, (but that been a few years)
nothing says show stopper like a big block with a big cam and 2 chamber flowmasters ;D!!

and when your sitting in it all the shaking of the idle gives you a cool head bobble when you dead stare someone.. it makes for some good intimidation ;)

My dad and I have a 71 Mach 1. Me and my girlfriend took it to prom this year.

you are so lucky. i can't eaven find a old peice of crap one.

You could say I'm a pretty big motor head, below is my baby. About ten years in the making and still not done...

e7cdf077.jpg

Back