• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Intrest in a extended swingger?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
anyone have any interest in an extended swinger? I have some extra swing arms laying around and I know they wont sell as fast as an extended on would. If somebody is willing to buy it I will make one. You can get them for $200 on ebay, I'll sell it for $100 OBO. Professionally wielded and guaranteed to be straight.

Any hill climbers our there?

:rock:

i would like to get a +2 just for the looks. certainly not because the front end don't stay down haha. it's all i can do to get it up (that's what she said)

I would love a +2 but unfortunately now is not the time for me to afford one sorry bro! Would help out on the hills!

i would definitely be interested for 100. Does that include a carrier?

Swinger only. I haven't started it yet. I'll post a pic when it done and made.

right understandable. well let me know when you pop one out. i have money and its ussually gone the same day so hopefully we can work something out lol

Nope. Stock one. Only thing is you will have to get a longer chain.

And a longer brake cable.

I was going to do this once i use to have an extra swinger just never got around to it mostly because of the chain and brake cable part.

Nope! ^ but fronts sure are lol i had mine on my warrior for ONE day then pads wore out i took the whole front brake assembly off then later got brake pads for the front tried to put it all back on and couldn't get them bled right so i said **** it and took them off and never put em back on lol

i will buy two of them!!! for my builds and i was going to spend over 500.from some custom welder(ladder style bars)like a banshee type.im glad i saw your post! yes,i want two of them!!! ([email protected])let me know how to purchase them from you,and i trust your name,so i would be willing to send some money up front to get you started!!! let me know?

Back