Intake and Jetting?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo

Reaction score
I have recently got a K&N air filter. Since my stock one was a P.O.S I was wondering if i had to re-jet my carb and if i did what to? Need to buy a re-jet kit? I'm also thinking on getting a new exhaust in the future, was thinking on just putting stock foam over the K&N filter to slow down the airflow till i get it re-jetted or will that do nothing. Anyways, after the air-filter and or exhaust is added what do i need to re-jet the carb to.

Just get a 147.5 main jet and you should be good..And when you get a exhaust just drill a few 3/4 inch holes in your lid of the airbox..

Just get a 147.5 main jet and you should be good..And when you get a exhaust just drill a few 3/4 inch holes in your lid of the airbox..

Will i need to change the pilot jet at all? or just get the main jet? Could anyone help me find one online that will work?

but yeah if you have a yamaha dealer close by just get it there it will save ya shipping cost

but yeah if you have a yamaha dealer close by just get it there it will save ya shipping cost

Thanks again! Ill have to wait a couple of weeks but in the meantime could I wrap the filter with stock foam. I'm basically replacing the guide piece.

I just put in the k&n air filter. Haven't re-jetted it yet but it seems to run fine. How can I tell if it runs lean?

pull the plug after a wot run(with a new plug) if it is white or grey your lean if brown your perfect if black your rich

Back