innn need !!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xshiftxz350

Reaction score
Ok guys so well I left my quad for about 6 months and well it didn't wanna start soo first thing that came into my mind carbs cloged soo they were cloged up and well as I was opening carbs its breaks -_- does anyone has extra they are happily to donate and can over night ship it I have a race Sunday (2005 raptor350) :-/ please some one hook a brother uppp....

raptor carb is different than a warrior i believe? no extras here either, someone here might have a casting tho if thats what broke!

Where did it break, exactly? Post pics. Is it in an area JB weld will work, temperrally? I've repaired float bowls and float posts with JB.

yea im with genpat 1, if the float bowl broke than jb weld should do the trick for a little while

Where did it break? Bad throttle response could be from a certain are breaking and sucking air or it could be that there is more crap in carb somewhere that you missed. Could even be you didn't put the jet needle clip back in the spot it came out of.

Back