im lost please help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Reaction score
my warrior starts fine when cold but once it gets hot i have to back the idle screw off and slowly turn it back it while at same time running starter and it will slowly pick up and run whats wrong? i just put new connecting rod had it bored 0.40 over replaced head with rebuilt one put new carb boot new carb and new spark plug and cleaned my k&n air filter problem didnt start till i replaces everything...any help would be awesome and thanx in advance

my warrior starts fine when cold but once it gets hot i have to back the idle screw off and slowly turn it back it while at same time running starter and it will slowly pick up and run whats wrong? i just put new connecting rod had it bored 0.40 over replaced head with rebuilt one put new carb boot new carb and new spark plug and cleaned my k&n air filter problem didnt start till i replaces everything...any help would be awesome and thanx in advance

Did you do any jetting after the bore? You should have went up in the jetting if you have bored it out..

no jetting see heres the thing it was allready bored 40 over when it blew up i just replaced what was there and it run and started everytime but now that everything is new it wont start when hot unless i slowly turn the idle screw in while cranking it

You rebuilt the carb...you prob put the jets in that came with the rebuild kit. The jets you used to have in it were the right jets

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

i didnt say i rebuilt the carb i put a new carb on it and new carb boot everything is at stock settings it runs fine it just developed this prob while riding one day its nothing i did or the yamaha shop did it was running perfect and starting without issue for about 4 weeks then started acting up i know one thing warriors are f**Kin junk its as bad as owning a damn ford all ya ever do is spend money on parts for them

oh you cant compare a warrior to a ford you would be hard pressed to make 60k a year repairing the little 350cc motor ..

i didnt say i rebuilt the carb i put a new carb on it and new carb boot everything is at stock settings it runs fine it just developed this prob while riding one day its nothing i did or the yamaha shop did it was running perfect and starting without issue for about 4 weeks then started acting up i know one thing warriors are f**Kin junk its as bad as owning a damn ford all ya ever do is spend money on parts for them

Far from junk there! Did or are you running a gas filter? You most likely have **** in your carb from running no filter! And It will cost you alot if you cant do the work yourself!

Hahaha sounds like its the person doing repairs is junk. I love how people get one here asking for help from a bunch of guys that all have the same model bike and they say its junk. You must be crazy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha sounds like its the person doing repairs is junk. I love how people get one here asking for help from a bunch of guys that all have the same model bike and they say its junk. You must be crazy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Some balls lmao!

Back