• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

i'm in need of some parts.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadz4life88

Reaction score
well i finally got the warrior back together yesterday. i seem to be missing some parts though. what i need is the allen bolts that hold the heel pans onto the foot pegs. i need all 4. i have the other 2 that mount to the frame. i just need the 4 that go on the foot peg. also if anyone has an extra master link laying around i need one of those too. my front sprocket bolt stipped out so if anyone has one of those laying around i'll take it. and finally and oil drain plug. the one on the bottom of the motor. mine was cranked on there good and i sort of rounded that. i don't really want to spend much or if anything on these parts. if someone had these parts and was generous to pay .41 cents to mail them to me i would appreciate it. last thing i'm looking for right now is a light gap cover. that i know i'm going to pay for. so if anyone has any of these parts let me know. i might have to add some more things i need later. thanks.

I think I have a master link lying around. I need to look around first. You need the link, not the wishbone link, right? As for the bolts check out a oem site, or just go to an auto parts store and get the metric bolgts you need. Just my .02.

well if you have the whole thing laying around and don't plan to use it i'll take the whole thing. the one i have now is really cobbed togather so i can ride the thing a bit. let me know. thanks.

i have an old chain and sprockets if you want to pay shipping ill gladly ship them

i'm thinking of doing that now. but i'm still looking for the heel pan bolts, oil drain plug and sprocket bolt.

Back