I'm back in!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94warpig

Reaction score
Well guys the dutchman runs!!!!!! Just wanted to say thanks for all you help. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Big thanks to buzzy for all the moral support! Got to ride it for a bit today too! I think the valves need adjusting though, has a ticking or something at high revs. But it runs!!!
20130330_154645_zps827f491d.jpg
[/IMG]

Really? Ill have to check that. I'm gonna switch back to the valvoline oil though. Ran quieter and didn't smoke as much with it. With the carb jetted, intake, exhaust and shee shocks its like a different machine! It will actually pull the wheels now! I actually scared myself on my old trials :)

Last edited:
is the ticking under load? if so it could be the connecting rod bearing starting to go my boys just blew because of that and it was just a tick a year ago when #5's blew it had been knocking really bad so it's a possibility

OK. Well maybe try and adjust your valves. At least that would be eliminated from the possibilities.

Lol! I thought it was funny! Everyone gives me **** about it but I'm all about being different and making people laugh. It fits the built to have fun theme of the dutchman.

Stator wires were all messed up. Broken wires where they come out the cover. I also re wired that connector. Put the new stator in and she fired on the second crank!

Back