Im a Warrior addict!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Ok I know Im not the only one. Yes there are bigger and badder quads out there, but still. I wont own anything else and Im constantly on the look out for more to have.

My names Tony and Im a Warrior addict.!!

Well, I love my Warrior, but I'm not sure I'm an addict......yet.

Of course I'd take a YFZ450 any chance I could.....don't think I'd get rid of my warrior though I really do love it!

I admit it I just gotta have it I'm a addict I'm on the look out for a kfx450 soon but I'm never letting go of my warrior

My name is Dean, and I am also a warrior addict.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. (problem?)

My name is Dean, and I am also a warrior addict.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. (problem?)
Dont worry its not a problem, just keep up with the addiction!! LOL

Couple others sites Im on for my truck had a similar thread and it actually got pretty funny. So I figured what the hell.

is this a share group? if so im also addicted to dr. pepper and race motors... just cant get any better then race fuel in the morning :evilface:

Hi my name is Atticus and I am a crack addict..I mean Warrior addict.

eh i wouldnt say im an addict i just like mine because ive had it for almost 10 years now but i still want a can am 800, outlaw 525s and a dirtbike. im just an anything with a motor addict

Hi my name is Fred I'm a addict I have been off the warrior for 2 weeks but today I had to get my fix .what a rush!!!!

Hi my name is Fred I'm a addict I have been off the warrior for 2 weeks but today I had to get my fix .what a rush!!!!
well x2 for me yesterday, Sure is sad when you see someone struggling when they don't have there fix.

Im such an addict. I just got $600 for a freelance job I did, I immediately wanted to turn around and spend it on my quad.

I'm the exact same way, every little bit I get has been going into mine. On a side note Dean, what else. Can you get for yours!! LOL

ive been looking at different quads lately like a 450 or 525 but i just cant seem to do it, i always go back to how much i love mine... im an addict. actually my quad has more in it than i paid for both my vehicles

I wont have more into either of mine than my truck costs til people quit wanting 7.3 Powerstrokes as the trucks probably still worth 8000 yet. But on that note Jar-Jars getting closer, especially if I were to add up what all my parts would cost new instead of the deals Ive been getting.

Even low on funds Im still wheelin and dealing for more stuff!!!! Just cant quit adding stuff.....................

ive been looking at different quads lately like a 450 or 525 but i just cant seem to do it, i always go back to how much i love mine... im an addict. actually my quad has more in it than i paid for both my vehicles

Warrior FST 446 building :evilface: <--- Don't you already have a 450? Or is that what your going to do?

Latest posts

Back