I'm a idiot!! Question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bpf1500

Reaction score
I have a raptor 700 rear shock.. Tried to mount it, but the res. hits the swing arm...any way the 700 shock will bolt up? Has anyone done it? Need assistance please!!!
B

Banshee or 2001 Raptor 660 rear shocks are the only ones that will bolt up directly with no issues.

Ok..UPDATE!
I had a great idea, since I still had the 700shock hanging around....I had a guy at the local shop switch the springs From the 700 to the 350.... seemed to level the bike off and give me a LOT more rear end height!!! I'm soo much happier and a **** load more comfortable with the riding position!!!! Ok...that's all... Shout out to cypress cycles in Naples Florida!!!! These guys are all atv riders and actually WANT to help you,not like the stealership!!!

Ok..UPDATE!
I had a great idea, since I still had the 700shock hanging around....I had a guy at the local shop switch the springs From the 700 to the 350.... seemed to level the bike off and give me a LOT more rear end height!!! I'm soo much happier and a **** load more comfortable with the riding position!!!! Ok...that's all... Shout out to cypress cycles in Naples Florida!!!! These guys are all atv riders and actually WANT to help you,not like the stealership!!!

Left it stock...spring From the700was about 1/4 inch longer... Just made it a whole lot stiffer

Back