Illinois Guys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88WarriorBoy

Reaction score
Man I need some dedicated Illinois riders to be on the form more often lol I feel left out and every illinois guy that gets on is on here for like 3 days and then disappears for evever. :eek:

If you werent so far south, we'd be closer. Pretty sure I looked up where you lived and you were a few hours away. Though me and Hauler havent gotten the wisconsin ride actually done Id still like one for a bunch of us northern-midwest guys.

Damn I didn't realize 98 and I are 5 hours apart!
I thought we were a little closer than that

1998 we are about 3 hours and 45 minutes apart
Ya that sounds about right, I think I looked it up shortly after you joined hoping you were closer. I rarely get invited to go riding so Im usually just putting around!!

Damn I didn't realize 98 and I are 5 hours apart!
I thought we were a little closer than that
Nope I looked you up to, to see how close we were shortly after you joined. I seem to make it a habit to see if I can get a close riding buddy. So far no luck!! LOL

Thats why Ive been trying to do a massive one in as close to the middle of everyone as I can. The 2 best places close to middle (around me) are Black River Falls, WI or Solon, IA. Black River Falls is mostly trails and Solon has trails, tracks, and some other stuff.

Bout 3 hours for me for to either one. Downside about Solon is there is no on site camping. BRF theres a bunch of campgrounds that are right around them that you can ride to the trails from. I always figure if we are gonna have to drive to have a big Warrior shin dig it should be an all weekend thing atleast. Im woring on getting my truck running right agian so if I can get a big one off the ground I can do a meet for everyone in the opposite direction as we are head and car pool there!! Crew cab F250 has lots room and will tow about any trailer I could get my hands on to haul quads!!

Well get on it then!!!LOL IF we could pull off a multi state get together, Id think sometime next summer. Ill be done with my schooling and with any luck at all Ill have the 366 built for Jar-Jar. Cant wait to feel the extra ponies!!

Back