IL Boy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger2

Reaction score
Hi guys, Tiger2 here. I've actually been creeping around the page for a while but never have registered until now.
A little about myself: three years ago i purchased an '01 warrior. Got a great deal on it. Rode it for three months until I blew the head gasket. Being the young buck that I was, I decided to sell it rather than fix it or get it fixed and I have regretted it ever since! Talk about an awesome bike!
Then a little over a month ago, a buddy of mine put his '03 warrior up for sale. I was able to grab it for $600. Had to put a new chain on it and new bearings in the back end but still a heck of a deal on a clean stock bike.
My most recent purchase has been another '01warrior. Hoping that I got a steal on it, only setting me back $200 but it needs some work. From here I'll relocate to the tech threads. :)
Thanks for the great site! Hope I'll be able to find myself a home here rather than using Google for all of my 350 needs. Lol

Tiger2 out

sup man i am from Elgin where in IL you at

JRK, I'm down in Clark Co. I'm surprised you didn't assume I'm from Chicago like the other 49 states do. :p

Back